How To Clean TV Screen?
Here is a manual to clean your TV screen without damaging it. These steps are suitable for every TV type, but it is recommended to check your television’s manual to avoid any trouble.
- Ensure optimum safety by switching off and unplugging your TV to avoid hazards and clean safely. The blank black screen also helps in identifying specks of dust, so you know which area needs a thorough cleaning.
- To avoid leaving any scratches on your delicate TV screens, it is recommended to use a soft microfiber cloth. Avoid paper towels and napkins as much as possible.
- After choosing the suitable material to work with, move the cloth in circular motions gently to remove light smudges. You will see the screen clean up with each swipe.
- If the previous method does not work, damp the cloth using distilled water and avoid spraying any water directly on the screen. Use this damp cloth in the same circular fashion on the smudges. After that, use a dry cloth to absorb any excess water.
- Both methods are very effective to clean smudges on your screen. But if any stubborn mark is left, you can use a small amount of dish soap mixed in water. The ratio of water to soap should be 100:1.
- Mix the mixture well and then spray it on the cloth and repeat the same circular pattern on the screen as before.
These methods are advised after testing, and their work can vary according to your screen type.